I’ve decided to take a break from spinning my peacock silk and grabbed some fibre from the stash. It’s actually from a friend’s destash and the moment I saw it I thought it would be great for a Baby Surprise Jacket as well as for Project Spectrum.
When I unbraided the fibre I soon realized that each strip was dyed separately — one yellow, one green, one brown. After a bit of thinking I decided to handblend the colours together. And this is how the singles are looking:
The singles are currently in the plying queue to be navajo plied, but as I’m hoping to actually knit the BSJ before the end of June I’ll make sure they don’t sit in the queue too long. :)